- Using Google Home with Hive
How to control Hive Heating with Google Home
- Why you should start using Vue.js
Recently I started using Vue and I don't think I ever want to go back.
- Serve your local sites with Valet
Remove the need for Vagrant, MAMP, Homestead or PHPs server.
- BitBar PHP Formatter
Open source formatter for Bitbar. Display anything in Mac's menu bar.
- Maintainable Dev Machine
How to use Ansible to manage your personal development machine.
After 3 years at Aiir, I have decided that it is time for a change.
- Creating maintainable Android API clients
Automatically parse REST APIs as Java objects with Retrofit
Start using ES6 features in your code, now.
- Creating development environments with Vagrant and Ansible
Use virtual machines to improve your development.
- Automating optimisations with Gulp
Gulp is a powerful task runner, that when used correctly, can vastly improve your workflow.
- HTML5 Battery Status API
The new Battery Status API opens up a lot of potential for developing web apps and sites.
- Fixing the Git Vulnerability
A critical security vulnerability has been found affecting all versions of the Git client.
- Getting Started with Gulp
- Improve PHP HTML output with Twig
Twig is a PHP template engine that can greatly improve your HTML output.
- How to patch the ShellShock bash exploit (CVE-2014-6271 and CVE-2014-7169)
- Creating a Basic Android App
How to create a basic Android app running a WebView.